Digital Planner for GoodNotes
First, You will need an iPad to run this planner. Second, you need an app. It will not work by itself.
Hence, I’ll recommend 2 apps that I’ve used and tried.
Recommended apps: GoodNotes / Notability. There’re more apps but I haven’t used them. For instance, Noteshelf. You can try my free sample and check if it works on your app. after that, you can purchase.
Finally, this is a digital product. No physical item will be shipped and no shipping address required to purchase. However, you will get instant download link as soon as your purchase is verified.
This lovely song used in the video is (dec17) by the creative > fuvk . Check the link and listen to more beautiful songs. You will be addicted to them all.
The pages in my video are not as clear as they are in real, check the screenshots for clearer view.
Also, I’m not a video maker and this is my first video so please overlook the mistakes 🙂
✦ I wanna note that you won’t get still tabs. The tabs are moving with you. For instance, if you’re in August tracker page, you’ll see all the previous month’s tabs are on your left side now, as if the pages are flipped. while the rest of the tabs will still be on your right side. In other words, the tabs looks real and moves along.
✦ and, You will get a partition for each section of this planner to organize it. I decorated them for you.
✦ I left 1 partition with no name/text. This is the blue tab below December, you can use it as:
– Traveling section ( hopefully when this pandemic is over )
– Yoga training guide, For instance, paste your yoga positions.
– Bible journal.
There’s a lot of uses, I hope you’ll find it helpful.
- Welcome page with important pages links (For each year)
- Calendars for: 2021 – 2022 – 2023 – 2024 with a blank calendar page following each year’s calendar
- Important Dates page
- Monthly Tracker
- Meal Plan
- Budget Pages
- Stickers album
- Goals page
- End of the month’s View
- Monthly View with the name of the month for each tab
- Weekly View
- Daily View. Arranged for you (7 daily after each weekly page)
- Lined Pages at the end of each month
- 1 notes/to do list lined page at the end of each week. I didn’t add a title so you can freely use it for what you
.Digital Planner for GoodNotes
Part 3 (Partitions and home pages)
- Each year will have its own partition. At the end of the year, you can replace the old one with the new one. You will find them at the very end of the planner.
- Monthly Tracker’s Home page to easily get to the month you’re tracking.
- Goals home page / partition. With 4 years’ links
- Similarly, Budget’s home page will have links for your 4 next years
- Meals Plan also with your 4 years links
- Stickers partitions is just a decorative partition, no links but it’s like a cover for your stickers sections
- In addition, You will get x10 free sheets of stickers. I know cutting stickers is boring, Therefore I did that part for you.
.Digital Planner for GoodNotes
⊹ Each page can be duplicated, moved, removed.
⊹ Partitions for 2022 – 2023 – 2024 can replace the one you already have (2021) when the year is over. BUT!!! read the last note please v
⊹ COPY THE PLANNER BEFORE YOU USE IT OR KEEP THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT!! NEXT YEAR YOU DON’T HAVE TO DELETE YOUR WHOLE ENTRY IF YOU HAVE A NEW/CLEAN COPY.
Need Matching stickers?
Check out this set:
All right reserved for Antheia Art (antheiart.com) Please keep in mind that using this planner does not allow you to re-sell / copy / share or commercial use. In other words, this is for personal use only.