New beginning planner
Related Topics to understand more about this New beginning planner:
– Guide and ideas pages.
– 2021/2022/2023 calendars. Each is in one page
– Monthly partition pages with different quote for each month
– Also a monthly blank calendar pages for you to fill with your important dates
– weekly pages with “top priorities” and notes spaces.
– Habit tracker for each month.
– Monthly lists for tasks and shopping
– Monthly inspirations page.
– More few ideas and pages inside! First of all, This is an improved version of the one I used when I started my new beginning at 2017. However, It is not the kind that deals with your anxiety directly. In other words, The main goal is to help you start a new routine. You can read my “Anxiety Kit” to understand why I think a new beginning is so important.
however, this one is made for 2019 and 2020.
I’ve added some tips to help you start. Some tools and ideas I’ve used on my new beginning.
I put my heart when I made it because I know how it feels when you’re stuck in a maze of emotions or experiences that you can’t change but you need to do something to feel better. For instance, sometimes you’re just feeling lost and want to put an end to it, to stick a flag on this day and call it a new start.
I hope it will help you as it helped me.
Format: PDF – Uploaded in 2 files ( Part 1 – Part 2 )
Page size: A5 – Letter
Take a look at my other products if this isn’t what you’re looking for:
This product is for personal use only. Do not re-upload / share link / copy / edit / claim as yours.
Follow me on IG if you want to receive notifications on new products and discounts: @antheiart