New Beginning printable planner
It’s never too late to start a new beginning in your life.
In this New Beginning printable planner you’ll find what you need to have a clear start
Especially if you’re trying to move on and forget your tough days.
First of all, This is an improved version of the one I used when I started my new beginning at 2017
however, this one is made for 2019 and 2020.
I’ve added some tips to help you start. Some tools and ideas I’ve used on my new beginning.
I put my heart when I made it because I know how it feels when you’re stuck in a maze of emotions or experiences that you can’t change but you need to do something to feel better.
For instance, sometimes you’re just feeling lost and want to put an end to it, to stick a flag on this day and call it a new start.
I hope it will help you as it did to me.
So, Let me tell you about the pages of this New Beginning printable planner:
– Guide and ideas pages.
– 2019 calendar in one page
– Monthly calendar pages with different quote for each month
– Also a monthly blank calendar pages to fill with your important dates
– weekly pages with “top priorities” and notes spaces.
– Habit tracker for each month.
– Monthly lists for tasks and shopping
– Monthly inspirations page.
– More few ideas and pages inside!
Finally, I wanna say that thinking of changing is your first step
you’re meant to find this planner so don’t you waste this chance.
When the universe put something in your way you should pay an attention and hold that chance.
Take a look at my other products if this isn’t what you’re looking for: